|Bits 4 Motorbikes
Getting You Back On The Road Fast!
Nitron Motorbike Mono-Shocks
Motorbike Nitron shocks available for makes of (Click to find).
APRILIA BMW CAGIVA CCM DUCATI HONDA KAWASAKI LAVERDA MOTO GUZZI MOTO MORINI MV AGUSTA SUZUKI TRIUMPH YAMAHA To see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)To see OHLINS Shocks (Click here)
To see WilbersShocks (Click here)
To see HyperProShocks (Click here)
Nitron manufacture an ultra-light specialist range of high performance shocks designed for an evergrowing range of sports bikes. Built using a combination of Nitron racing components and specialist items unique to bike installations.
The shocks are designed in house using the latest 3D solid modelling CAD techniques. Components are then billet machined entirely in the UK ensuring total quality control. All bike shocks are supplied ready to fit with spacers and turquoise spring. Kits include a C-spanner for spring preload adjustment. Most shocks feature length adjustable end eyes also.
Nitron Shocks feature:
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Fully titanium and hard anodised aluminium so no corrosion
- Fully CNC billet machined and screwed together, no welding; re-buildable and re-valvable
- Infinite range of bump / rebound ratios, which can be changed at any time
- Ultra low friction design
- Induction hardened super-polished chromium plated piston rod
- Low friction rod seal and double acting Polyurethane rod scraper system
- Fully sealed adjuster mechanism
- Separate nitrogen charge with fully floating piston design
- Teflon branded piston and floating piston, no metal to metal contact
- Internal Polyurethane rebound stop or top-out spring
- Cellular progressive bumpstop
- 15mm bore PTFE lined bearings with seals as standard
Also customise versions of these Mono shocks with sping preload adjuster can be made available on request.
Contact Us (Click Here)
To see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)
Payment by Credit Card, UK Cheque, UK Postal Order or PayPal™
Telephone: 01752 424801 (Standard UK National Rate - Mobile charges may differ)