|Bits 4 Motorbikes
Getting You Back On The Road Fast!
Nitron Motorbike Mono-Shocks
Nitron Mono Shocks to fit CCM FT35 2007 to 2009
Please Note: This shock absorber may also fit other frame numbers and years not listed above.
See below for all details.To reset browse search for Motorbike Nitron Mono Shocks (Click here)
To see Hagon Mono-shocks to fix CCM FT35 2007 to 2009(Click here)
To see OHLINS Shocks (Click here)To see Ikon shocks (Click here)
Nitron NTR R1 Mono Shock Internal Reservoir Type
The Nitron NTR R1 shock has one damping adjustment and comes complete with spring. The single adjuster knob affects both compression and rebound simultaneously for simple setup making it a more road-biased shock.
The shock features spring preload , This is a Fixed length version only.
It comes preset for damping and preload and includes the bearing end spacers and preload c-spanner.
Note: Library image. Shocks will vary in appearance dependent on fitting requirements.
Nitron NTR R1 Mono Shock
Part Num: NTBKZ 01S
price for each £414.00
Each Mono Shock is designed specifically for top performance improving on the settings and performance of original shocks.
Nitron manufacture an ultra-light specialist range of high performance shocks designed for an evergrowing range of sports bikes. Built using a combination of Nitron racing components and specialist items unique to motorbike installations.
The shocks are designed in house using the latest 3D solid modelling CAD techniques. Components are then billet machined entirely in the UK ensuring total quality control. All motorbike shocks are supplied ready to fit with spacers and turquoise spring. Kits include a C-spanner for spring preload adjustment. Most shocks feature length adjustable end eyes also.
Nitron Shocks feature:
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Fully titanium and hard anodised aluminium so no corrosion
- Fully CNC billet machined and screwed together, no welding; re-buildable and re-valvable
- Infinite range of bump / rebound ratios, which can be changed at any time
- Ultra low friction design
- Induction hardened super-polished chromium plated piston rod
- Low friction rod seal and double acting Polyurethane rod scraper system
- Fully sealed adjuster mechanism
- Separate nitrogen charge with fully floating piston design
- Teflon branded piston and floating piston, no metal to metal contact
- Internal Polyurethane rebound stop or top-out spring
- Cellular progressive bumpstop
- 15mm bore PTFE lined bearings with seals as standard
Also customised versions of these Mono shocks with spring preload adjuster can be made on request.
Contact Us (Click Here)