|Bits 4 Motorbikes
Getting You Back On The Road Fast!
ÍHLINS Motorbike Shocks
Motorbike Ohlins mono-shocks and Twin Shocks available for BUELL with the CC of 1125
(Click Here) to reset browse search for Motorbike ÍHLINS Mono ShocksTo see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)To see Ikon shocks (Click here)To see Nitron Mono-shocks (Click here)
To see WilbersShocks (Click here)
To see HyperProShocks (Click here)
Ohlins are one of the leading manufacturer of aftermarket suspension products in the world. Their shock absorbers, fork kits, steering dampers are of the highest quality and are used by the best motorcycle racers in the world and leisure riders alike. Ohlins shock absorbers are an integral part of motorsport history. Today, the company enjoys a major market presence in terms of high performance and top quality suspension products for motorcycles and other vehicles.
Ohlins shock absorbers come in two design types: mono and twin piston are used in a wide variety of configurations according to the bike type and its application.
Street Performance Line, Dual Sport, Touring, MX & Offroad and TTX Racing technology. Ohlins manufacture hundreds of different shock absorber models, each tailor made to suit a specific bike and track tested.
Combination variables include:
- Single tube and twin tube design
- Monotube high pressure gas type with internal reservoir in main body
- Montotube high pressure gas type with external piggy back reservoir
- Gas pressurized type of shock absorber with external piggy back reservoir
- Monotube high pressure gas type, hose mounted external reservoir
- Emulsion type for cruiser bikes
- Progressive damping with two pistons
- Ohlins quality and performance
- Ohlins finishes and design, with experience from the racing tracks
- Single tube damper with 36mm, 39mm, 44mm, 46mm and 50mm diameter piston
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression in one adjustment available
- Variations of spring rates available
- Maintenance possibilities
- Possibility to fit a hyraulic spring preloader later on some systems
Also customise versions of these Mono shocks with sping preload adjuster can be made available on request.
Contact Us (Click Here)
To see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)
Payment by Credit Card, UK Cheque, UK Postal Order or PayPal™
Telephone: 01752 424801 (Standard UK National Rate - Mobile charges may differ)