|Bits 4 Motorbikes
Getting You Back On The Road Fast!
ÍHLINS Motorbike Shocks
ÍHLINS Mono Shocks to fit BMW R 100 CS (M100AA) 1979 to 1984
Please Note: This shock absorber may also fit other frame numbers and years not listed above.
See below for all details.To reset browse search for Motorbike ÍHLINS Shocks (Click here)To see Hagon Mono-shocks to fix BMW R 100 CS (M100AA) 1979 to 1984(Click here)To see Ikon shocks (Click here)To see Nitron Mono-shocks (Click here)
The ÍHLINS S36P length 338mm eye to eye Stroke 103mm Rear
Note: Library image. Shocks will vary in appearance dependent on fitting requirements.
Ohlins produce more than 300 different shock absorbers, fork kits, steering dampers of the highest quality and are used by the best motorcycle racers in the world and leisure riders alike.
Ohlins shocks are tailor made to suit a specific bike.
The S36 line with the Piggyback reservoir is one of the most common shock absorbers for the Sport and Touring market.
Made to fit a large range of models with a montotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber, in these configurations with a piggy back reservoir.
It comes in several different lengths and both with and without compression and rebound adjusters depending on the model.
Single tube design
Piston diameter 36mm
Montotube high pressure gas type with external piggy back reservoir
Ohlins S36P Rear
price for each £730.00
This price includes VAT within the UK mainland.
Ohlins Top performance improving on the settings and performance of original shocks.
To add a set of Ohlins S36P Rear
with a 338mm length and a 103mm stroke to fit BMW R 100 CS (M100AA) 1979 to 1984 to the basket
This item has a 10 day lead time.
Ohlins are one of the leading manufacturer of aftermarket suspension products in the world. Their shock absorbers, fork kits, steering dampers are of the highest quality and are used by the best motorcycle racers in the world and leisure riders alike. Ohlins shock absorbers are an integral part of motorsport history. Today, the company enjoys a major market presence in terms of high performance and top quality suspension products for motorcycles and other vehicles.
Ohlins shock absorbers come in two design types: mono and twin piston are used in a wide variety of configurations according to the bike type and its application.
Street Performance Line, Dual Sport, Touring, MX & Offroad and TTX Racing technology. Ohlins manufacture hundreds of different shock absorber models, each tailor made to suit a specific bike and track tested.
Combination variables include:
- Single tube and twin tube design
- Monotube high pressure gas type with internal reservoir in main body
- Montotube high pressure gas type with external piggy back reservoir
- Gas pressurized type of shock absorber with external piggy back reservoir
- Monotube high pressure gas type, hose mounted external reservoir
- Emulsion type for cruiser bikes
- Progressive damping with two pistons
- Ohlins quality and performance
- Ohlins finishes and design, with experience from the racing tracks
- Single tube damper with 36mm, 39mm, 44mm, 46mm and 50mm diameter piston
- Adjustable rebound damping and compression in one adjustment available
- Variations of spring rates available
- Maintenance possibilities
- Possibility to fit a hyraulic spring preloader later on some systems
Also customised versions of these Mono shocks with spring preload adjuster can be made on request.
Contact Us (Click Here)