|Bits 4 Motorbikes
Getting You Back On The Road Fast!
HyperPro Motorbike Shocks
Motorbike HyperPro mono-shocks and Twin Shocks available for makes of (Click to find).
APRILIA BENELLI BMW BUELL DUCATI Harley Davidson Honda Kawasaki KTM Moto Guzzi MOTO MORINI MV Agusta Suzuki Triumph Yamaha
To See HyperPro Fork Springs (Click Here)To reset browse search for Motorbike HyperPro Mono-shocks (Click here)
To see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)To see Nitron Mono-shocks (Click here)
To see WilbersShocks (Click here)
To see OHLINS Shocks (Click here)
The Hyperpro Shock A new motorbike is an expensive purchase. However, this does not guarantee that every part on the bike is of good quality. In our experience we have discovered that manufacturers cut costs by using cheaper shocks. Quite inappropriate, considering that shocks ensure that the tyres remain in contact with the road surface.
Hyperpro has developped their shocks and recently developed the Type 463 shock, because they believe that there is room for improvement. They are able to guarantee quality, because this shock is manufactured by Hyperpro in-house. The many light-weight aluminum parts have been CNC-machined in their own factory as well. They never use (more fragile) casted parts for their products. But how does a bike rider know this shock is better? The length of the Hyperpro shock is easily adapted and it has the option of a hydraulic spring preload adjuster. In addition, the incoming as well as the outgoing damping are completely adjustable for both high and low speeds.
The Hyperpro shock is equipped with the following techniques:
- High performance construction; a wet born piston road and self-adjusting bearing.
- Radial piston; this piston with straight flow and preload through a pre-combustion oil chamber guarantees an optimum response.
- 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum.
- Anti-Block-System; a seperate pressure valave prevents a Hydraulic-lock of the shock.
- Anti-Fading Damping System; because of the aluminum piston and the steel tube there is no fading in the damping system when the temperature of the oil increases.
- Rebound / compression adjuster; 50/30 clicks.
- Threaded Spring Preload Adjuster.
- The Hyperpro’s progressive or linear spring on request.
- Maximum compatible; the modular system creates the possibility to replace every part.
Also customise versions of these Mono shocks with sping preload adjuster can be made available on request.
Contact Us (Click Here)
To see Hagon Mono-shocks (Click here)
Payment by Credit Card, UK Cheque, UK Postal Order or PayPal™
Telephone: 01752 424801 (Standard UK National Rate - Mobile charges may differ)