new motorbike is an expensive purchase. However, this does not guarantee
that every part on the bike is of good quality. In our experience we
have discovered that manufacturers cut costs by using cheaper shocks.
Quite inappropriate, considering that shocks ensure that the tyres remain
in contact with the road surface.
Hyperpro has developped their shocks and recently developed the Type
463 shock, because they believe that there is room for improvement.
They are able to guarantee quality, because this shock is manufactured
by Hyperpro in-house. The many light-weight aluminum parts have been
CNC-machined in their own factory as well. They never use (more fragile)
casted parts for their products. But how does a bike rider know this
shock is better? The length of the Hyperpro shock is easily adapted
and it has the option of a hydraulic spring preload adjuster. In addition,
the incoming as well as the outgoing damping are completely adjustable
for both high and low speeds.
The Hyperpro shock is equipped with the following techniques:
- High performance construction; a wet born piston road and self-adjusting
- Radial piston; this piston with straight flow and preload through
a pre-combustion oil chamber guarantees an optimum response.
- 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum.
- Anti-Block-System; a seperate pressure valave prevents a Hydraulic-lock
of the shock.
- Anti-Fading Damping System; because of the aluminum piston and the
steel tube there is no fading in the damping system when the temperature
of the oil increases.
- Rebound / compression adjuster; 50/30 clicks.
- Threaded Spring Preload Adjuster.
- The Hyperpro’s progressive or linear spring on request.
- Maximum compatible; the modular system creates the possibility to
replace every part.